Salix was contracted to carry out the installation of new air conditioning and ventilation systems to the premises during a refurbishment project back in 2012.
Salix has maintained this equipment ever since, ensuring maximum equipment lifetime and optimum system efficiency, as well as upholding the manufacturer warranty.
Initial installation works on this site include:
- Installation of new indoor air quality improvement systems.
- Commissioning and set-up of new systems on completion.
Ongoing maintenance works include:
- Annual F-Gas checks and certification.
- Routine 6-monthly servicing of all air conditioning and ventilation equipment.
- Carrying out all remedial works, as identified on service visits, to ensure optimum system operation and maximising equipment lifetime.